Life with Michelle

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Introduction



Hello everyone,
My name is michelle. It's about the last week of my summer vacation, and i've decided that do to my boredom i should start a blog. (and do to the influence of my brother starting a blog not to long ago, haha.) ANYWAYS... i've actually done a blog before, but because that was such a long time ago, i figured it would be cool to start fresh. From past postes i've done in my past blog, if you read my posts they'll probably a bunch of nonesense, rambling. I guess that's the reason for me to start a blog in the first place haha. Well as said earlier, my name is michelle. I am currently attending a community college, and planning to transfer within the next year. I love watching movies, eating desserts, and snacking on POCKY. I actually don't know what else to say about myself, but that's bascially it for now. Hopefully from this blog, you'll be able to see what i'm all about! Let's ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home