Life with Michelle

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Tribe Called Quest

Sunday, wake up at 7:45 go to work, go home at 12, have lunch, then off to do my paper at a friends, go home around 630, decide i want to nap but don't, get ready for a concert at 7, close my eyes for a sec, 20 minutes later its time to roll.

WOW it's been such a crazy day, but dude I finally lived my first HIP HOP CONCERT.
REAL HIP HOP, none of that stupid dumb and hiffy garbage.

A Tribe Called Quest reunites for the Bounce Tour and was performing right here in LA at The Wiltern Theater. The opening acts included The Procussions and Rhymefest. They did an ok job, but what everyone was out there for was bascially TCQ. Even though i'm not that familiar with TCQ, i was still jamming to all the stuff i did know about them as well as some other tracks i never heard of. Of course my brother was listening to that ever since they came out, he was singing all thier jams. haha it was SICKNESS! When they played Check the Rhyme and Can I Kick it, my bro and i just jumped up and down like there was no tomorro. The whole performance was just crazyness, they played all thier infamous tracks. It was soo hype, everyone jumping up and down, bouncing along to all thier tracks, throwing up there hands up and down, IT WAS SICK. I really had a good time just jaming along, and singing along to the tracks i knew. haha. I'm glad i had the opportunity to go to a Tribe Called Quest CONCERT!!!! Q tips voice is so Nuts, i love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home